A prop bet – or proposition bet – is a wager that doesn’t necessarily correlate with the outcome of the championship game. Instead of betting on wins and losses, total score or point spread, you would bet on things like how many yards will Joe Mixon or Cam Akers rush for or how many touchdown passes Joe Burrow or Matthew Stafford will throw. – oddsshark.com
Before every football game, a coin is flipped to determine which team will receive the ball first. The coin toss prop is one of the most popular Super Bowl prop bets you can make, with millions being won and lost on this bet each year.
For this bet, you have to guess whether the coin will land on heads or tails. There is a 50-50 chance for either result.
Traditions run deep during football’s biggest night. One of the most exciting ones is the Gatorade bath. Players from the winning team dump an entire vat of icy-cold electrolyte water onto their head coach to celebrate their victory. Guess the correct color of the post-game Gatorade shower and you win!
Gatorade prop bets at Super Bowl betting sites let you wager on which color liquid will be poured on the winning coach of Super Bowl 56. The color of the liquid poured on last year’s winning coach was blue.
Gatorade color options include:Orange
National Anthem Super Bowl Props
The Star-Spangled Banner is performed before every sporting event in the United States and the Super Bowl is no exception. Anthem props range from the length of time it takes to belt out the song to whether the singer will forget a word.
Here are some of the Super Bowl prop bets that you could wager on for the Super Bowl LVI national anthem:
Halftime Show Props
The halftime show gives the audience a chance to take a breather from the intensity of the game and watch some of the greatest performers of our time (Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige) put on an entertainment clinic. Halftime props deal with the show itself, and allow you to bet on things like the color of the singer’s shirt or if they’ll be wearing a hat.
You will find odds at your favorite sportsbook for the halftime show below:
Exotic Prop Bets
(for odds see here)
- Will Any Player Propose To Girlfriend On Field After The Game
- What Will Happen To the Price Of Bitcoin During The Super Bowl
- How Many Times Will Roger Goodell Be Shown On Broadcast
- Commercial To Play First
- Commercial To Play Last
- Will The Halftime Show Have A Wardrobe Malfunction
- How long will it take to sing the U.S. national anthem
- Will any scoring drive take less time than it takes to sing the national anthem
- What team jersey will Drake wear
- What the first song performed at Half-Time show
- Will a kicker hit the upright or crossbar
- What will be mentioned first during Super Bowl MVP speech
- Which Crypto company will air first
- Will Al Michaels or Chris Collinsworth say the spread or toal
- Will Joe Burrow be compared to Macaulay Culkin
- Which Hollywood landmark will be shown first
- What celeb will be shown first
- What university will be said first
- A player doing “the Ickey Shuffle” during the game
- Will Peyton Manning bowl a strike in a Michelob Ultra commerical