Watch Brazilian surfer Rodrigo Koxa ride an 80-foot wave in Portugal last November. Koxa was recently recognized for the feat at the Big Wave Awards in Santa Monica, California.
Subscribe to the CBS News Channel HERE: http://youtube.com/cbsnews
We will run the algorithm to analyze your personality.
Q: What do you see in the big wave surfing video?
- Investors riding the coming breakout rally in the S&P500
- Traders long stocks about to be crushed by a vicious bear market
- “Blue Wave” November election where Democrats take the House and Senate
- President Trump surfing opinion polls to a 50 plus percent approval rating
- Bernie Sanders about to get crushed politically
- The inflation wave about to break on the U.S. economy
- The deflation wave about to break on the U.S. economy
- Google recording your internet surfing
- FX traders riding the coming dollar rally
- Gold traders riding the coming rally
- Bitcoin traders about to get candy crushed
- The Clintons finally going down in the Whitewater
- Bitcoin traders riding the price up to $1 million
- Bond investors about to be destroyed by a U.S. debt crisis
- A Brazilian surfer killing it
- All of the above (WTF?)
Tweet or email your results.