- Turkey still getting hammered across the board, and now in a pissing match with the U.S. over the detention of Pastor Andrew Brunson
- The Italian Treasury was in supporting its bond market after a sharp sell-off over budget fears
- The dollar is showing strength with the Dixie closing above 95. Having a tough time cracking 95.5 but we expect a breakout coming soon
- Chinese stocks took a hammering with Shanghai now down over 17 percent YTD. Prevailing meme China losing trade war. Laughable
- FAANG bounced on Apple’s market cap surpassing 1012 dollars
- The VIX closing in on a ten handle during the Dog Days of Augie
- Timber again for Lumber
Commentary: None. Keeping it tight, don’t like it, and going to the beach. Political risk is rising and not priced. Rome is burning, again, with one of the fires caused by a flat tire.