- EM x/ Turkey & India bond yields lower
- U.S. 10-year yield up 9 bps on the month
- U.S. 10 minus 2-year spread 5 bps steeper
- U.S. credit spreads in big
- Euro periphery x/ Italy tighter on the month
- EM FX x/Asia weaker
- Cable continues to rally
- China stocks up yuuuuge. Shanghai rallies 13.79 percent in February
- Russell leading U.S. stocks higher, up 5.08 percent
- Commodities bid, led by Iron Ore and Crude.
- Wheat getting crushed on lack of demand for U.S. exports.
Foreign Demand For U.S. Wheat Drying Up